The game rules are very simple. The child has the task to reveal the two images to find the pair. The sooner your child discover all the pairs, there are 12 tiles with 6 randomly chosen pairs of Dinosaur 25 More.
Basic features children's games Memory Game Memory:
- "Memory Sound" (in single game) - the child adapts to a pair of images with sounds
- Different levels of difficulty (Easy Medium and Hard)
Kids Games - Memory Game
This is a version of the classic board game memory type for children. Game developed to provide a lot of fun. The main objective of the game is mental development of the child through play.
This addictive game is practicing memory skills of children of all ages. Designed specifically for children aged 3 years old, 4 year old and 5 year old. Memory game for children has a positive effect on concentration and perception.
Development and education while having fun are our priorities. The child listens to the actual sounds name animals.
After installing the memory game for children do you give your child:
- A game that develops memory, concentration and observation of your child
- A game that will stimulate your child's curiosity and develop the skills in presenting his knowledge of animals from all over the world.
- The game specifically designed for the child's cognitive development, expanding its perception of both visual and auditory perception
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Match Sound For Dinosaur World is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-11-30. The program can be installed on iOS.
Match Sound For Dinosaur World (version 1.0) has a file size of 15.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.